Winner & Prize Claiming Information
- How is the winner selected? During the fourth (4th) quarter, third (3rd) period, or second (2nd) half of the Game, Spurs Give will randomly draw one (1) raffle ticket from a pool of all eligible tickets sold.
- How is the winner announced? The Winning Ticket will be announced during the fourth (4th) quarter, third (3rd) period, or second (2nd) half inside the AT&T Center or Toyota Field, on select video boards and television monitors, live announcement via the public-address system, and listed on www.spursgive.org/5050 following each Game.
- What to do if I have the winning ticket? The person with the winning Ticket must email email@example.com for instructions on how and where to claim their Prize.
- How long do I have to claim my prize? The winner has seven (7) buisness days of the drawing to notify Spurs Give that they have the winning ticket.
- How do I get my money? The winner must come to the offices at the AT&T Center to verify their winning ticket number and fill out necessary claiming paperwork. Once that is completed and verified, the winner will be mailed a check within forty-five (45) days.
- Can I get my money at the game? No. For security and safety reasons, no payments will be made to the winner at the game.
- Where does the money go if no one claims it? In the event the winner fails to notify Spurs Give within seven (7) business days, is ruled ineligible for any reason, refuses the Prize; or does not return executed claim documents, the money will go back to support Spurs Give programs.